Thomas Prat graduated from Ecole Centrale Paris in 2009, a French engineering school. He’s working in insurance area as a modeling actuary specialized in financial risk and life insurance.
He started piano at 6. In parallel with his engineering studies he studied with Jean Marie Cottet at Conservatoire National de Région de Paris between 2005 and 2008 and has studied with Eric Vidonne, a pupil of Alicia De Larrocha, since 2009. He also took some advice from Anne Queffélec. He is laureate of several piano competitions for amateurs pianist such as the piano competition of Ecole Polytechnique in 2008, the International Piano Competition for Outstanding Amateurs in Paris in 2014. He also has concerto experience with the Garde Républicaine Orchestra. He has already performed at Radio France in Paris, at the Gasteig in Munich, at the “Flâneries Musicales de Reims” and at the “Festival Chopin à Nohant”.
Next events featuring this artist
Past events featuring this artist
- 10/13/18 - Concert, CIMEN (Shanghai, China)
- 6/3/18 - Concert, Fondation Dosne-Thiers (Paris, France)
- 5/31/18 - Masterclass, Chambre des Notaires (Paris, France)
- 5/29/18 - Concert, Chambre des Notaires (Paris, France)
- 6/23/17 - Concert, Fondation Dosne-Thiers (Paris, France)
- 7/2/16 - Concert, Reid Hall (Paris, France)
- 7/1/16 - Concert, Reid Hall (Paris, France)