Christophe Strassel was born in Metz (France) in 1971. He started playing the violin at the age of 6 and got a « First Prize » in violin at the Conservatoire national de Région of Metz at the age of 12. He also studied the violin and chamber music at the Ecole Normale de Musique de Paris. He now studies the violin with André Siwy, who was teacher at the Chapelle musicale Reine Elisabeth (Brussels).
In his professionnal life, Christophe Strassel is a member of the French Court of Auditors. He's also associate professor at the Ecole Normale Supérieure (Paris) where he teaches economics and public finance.
Past events featuring this artist
- 6/7/20 - Piano Recital, International Mugham Center (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- 10/27/19 - Chamber Music Concert, Steingraeber-Haus (Bayreuth, Germany)
- 9/22/19 - Violin & Piano Concert, Fondation Dosne-Thiers (Paris, France)
- 5/26/19 - Two-Piano Closing Concert, Chambre des Notaires (Paris, France)
- 11/16/18 - Violin & Piano Concert, Chisholm Recital Room (Cape Town, South Africa)
- 11/13/18 - Chamber Music Concert, Baxter Hall (Cape Town, South Africa)
- 5/29/18 - Concert, Chambre des Notaires (Paris, France)
- 6/10/13 - Closing Concert, Main Hall, Théâtre du Châtelet (Paris, France)
- 6/6/12 - Opening Concert, Main Hall, Théâtre du Châtelet (Paris, France)
- 11/1/11 - Concert, French Institute (Budapest, Hungary)