Dr. Brock Summers is a noted classical saxophonist in Los Angeles. He began his studies at the age of 14 in Tennessee and continued studying the instrument at Vanderbilt University. Dr. Summers went on to become a successful medical doctor but returned to the saxophone 12 years ago. He has since released 2 solo saxophone cd's, recorded several soundtracks, and has performed with Mr. Romero throughout the United States and France.
Past events featuring this artist
- 9/17/13 - Concert, Fundación Beethoven (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- 7/9/12 - Concert, Palais Cheremetiev (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- 11/1/11 - Concert, French Institute (Budapest, Hungary)
- 6/5/11 - Piano Saxophone Duet, Grand Foyer, Théâtre du Châtelet (Paris, France)
- 7/6/10 - Concert, Conservatoire de Nice (Nice, France)
- 8/27/09 - Concert, Fort Copacabana (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)